What does your day look like as an Orderpicker at Nature’s Pride?
You are responsible for collecting and composing incoming orders. Are you up to the challenge to find the most efficient route through our clean and modern warehouse? You will gather orders for more than 300 retail- and wholesale companies with the most unique and tasteful vegetables and fruits in Europe.
Through your handheld scanner you receive an order placed by one of our customers. At that moment you start collecting the correct products with an electric reach truck. The handheld scanner shows exactly which products and how many of them you need, as well as in which refrigerator room you can find them. Since we have over 250 types of vegetables and fruits, not one order is the same and therefore each order is a challenge!
Together with your colleagues you ensure orders are ready and error-free for delivery. The vibe within the team is good and we love to joke around too, but we are definitely also focused on working efficiently. We get a kick out of preparing the orders on time and having satisfied customers!
You are motivated, driven and love performing physical work. You don’t mind starting an early shift or working late on busy days. On top of that, you can calculate easily and your spatial insight helps you to build the perfect pallet. Other qualities we ask for are:
- Experience as a warehouse staff member, order picker or logistics assistant;
- Good communication skills in Dutch (minimally level A2);
- Having your own means of transport, so you can come to our facility in Maasdijk;
- Physically in shape and no issues working in different temperatures (varying from 2-10 degrees);
- Fulltime or part-time available, from 8 till 40 hours a week;
- Flexibility, in work attitude as well as working hours; you get things done, and strive to accomplish the work load as a team. Opening hours are from 06:00-19:00, your working hours will vary in between.
You will be working in a successful and fast growing company, where we pay attention to your personal development. We find it important that first you get to know the company and the products well, but when you excel in your tasks and responsibilities, there are plenty of possibilities and positions to grow towards within Nature’s Pride!
Additionally, we offer:
- a suitable salary, based on your working experience;
- 26 vacation days a year and a travel allowance (starting 10 kilometers);
- possible prospect of a fulltime employment;
- an open and informal company culture;
- great facilities for employees, such as a company restaurant with our own chef, a bootcamp area and, of course, fresh fruits and smoothies.
What does our facility look like?
Around 120 colleagues work in the Warehouse in total, amongst them are order pickers and forklift drivers. You work a steady five days a week during the day shift; you start between 06:00-07:00AM, and your day ends on flexible hours. Averagely, you have a shift every other week on Saturday. This will be compensated with a free day in the week.
Did you know:
- Nature’s Pride is known because of the EAT ME products and can be found at more than 300 retail-and wholesale stores in Europe?
- it is possible to place almost 50 different products on one pallet?
- all of our products are distributed from Maasdijk towards our customers all over Europe?