- Taking charge of the construction site;
- Organizing building materials on the construction site;
- Supervising the construction of heating, electrical, screen installations and water technology;
- Communication between the customer and Dalsem;
- Reporting on project progress;
- Identifying additional or reduction of work;
- Monitoring planning of the construction site;
- Chairing coordination and work meetings.
- MBO+ operational and conceptual level;
- Experience in greenhouse technology is a plus;
- Knowledge of installation technology (by Dutch standard E and W);
- Good leadership skills and strong in organizing;
- Overview on site, but also an eye for detail;
- Pragmatic working attitude (result-oriented);
- Hands-on mentality (decisive);
- Affinity with traveling and working on location;
- Flexible employability; you can be away from home for a longer period of time (depending on the distance to the construction site);
- Persuasiveness and solid communication skills;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Dutch and/or English languages;
- Willing to take specific product courses (greenhouse computer controls).
Professional and motivated employees are the pillars for achieving our strategic objectives. We have short lines of communication and there is a no-nonsense culture. Dalsem is a company that is large enough to offer employees ample growth and career opportunities. The employment conditions are excellent.